The WaterColour Residents' Association is a non-profit association of residents and property owners of WaterColour village.
The WRA is tasked with promoting the interests of the residents and retaining the special character of the environment we call home.
The WRA is recognised by Reigate and Banstead Borough Council, FirstPort, and the Water Colour Management Company Ltd as the official voice of the residents and property owners of WaterColour village.
The Association belongs to its members who elect the committee and drive its agenda.
Clearly not everyone will agree with the direction of the WRA all the time. We encourage members to come forward and engage with the WRA and other members to effect change in a collaborative and constructive manner.
The primary aims of the WaterColour Residents' Association are to:
- represent all residents and property owners in matters of common interest.
- liaise with the management company to monitor the performance of the managing agent.
- preserve and improve the amenities enjoyed by the residents.
- promote a community spirit.
- consult and inform members of the Association.
- promote social, welfare and recreational activities for the benefit of the members.
- promote and support the interests of the residents to any public body.
The WRA is steered by the committee of resident volunteers who meet regularly to discuss issues regarding the WaterColour village and ways to improve the environment and social cohesion for all residents.